BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

A whole New World


Hi guys.. It's been almost a week since i wrote.. Well been bz 4 this past few days as i have to go 4 the college orientation which i went only on Friday (24-07-09)

Whew.. I was like the only girl who was wearing skirt there during the oath taking ceremony as E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E. wore black pants..

But i didn feel a bit embarassed. Didn really talk with any1 until this few nice indian girls made frens with me..
Aaah... I knew i was not alone...

But mostly i wanna thank God as he was with me during the whole orientation day.
Well classes is starting next week.. Will b leaving my home and family.. And mostly my piano. :(.. But will b cuming back every weekends...
Well, Its time to start a new life and a new journey....

0 comments: