BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Everyday Life b4 coll..


Coll life is like next week.. More stress is added and added.. Well going to college is a next step 4 me to start a new beginning and a new life
Well just wanna show my life a bit and wad i have been doing 4 this past few months literally..
Been spinning around the house like a mad dog, dancing, playing piano, singing, surfing and other stuff...

Been doing some filing work for daddy for almost 3 months d.. not some.. but a lot.. a messy job..no wonder mumsy was angry..
messy messy me..

been baking bread.. wholemeal.. and also cooking some new dishes.. my dishes actually..

Tada!!! There...!!Those who are on a diet now, this bread can do miraculous wonder in your body. A slice or 2 and u're full
And mostly taking pics everywhere.. Home, Webcams, Outdoor...




Just love em..
Well i cant be doing all of this stuff when i m in college. No way!! So every time is precious to me..

0 comments: