BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Exhausted

*snore snore*

Been attending class from morning 8.30-11.30.. And later on will be having another class at 3.30-5.30..

Oh boy!! And after will be having bible study from 8.00-9.30 and then will be having bahasa service at the church over my place here from 10.00-11.30..

Boy oh bOy!! what a full schedule for me...

And oh dear i haven wash my clothes yet and mumsy told me again to not bring back my old dirty clothes.. Well not really dirty...

Btw there is no class 4 me tomoro so that;s the time i will do all of my work, assignment, prayer and meditating on the Word of God...

And the model of the pic up there is Mafia Venice p. Muthu... *clap clap clap*
Hope so she wont know dat i m using one of her PRIVATE pic.. *giggle*

0 comments: