BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

ACHOO!!






What a day!!


Having a very bad cough!! *COUGH COUGH* yet i still can smile!!


Anyway yesterday was a very very rough day 4 me.. Haiz.. But God took care of me!! :)


Today... Hmmm let's see what's the plan.. Gonna practise my piano for about 1 hour.. 2 is too long..


Gonna pray den help my mum a bit.. M 2 sick.. can't do much. Moreover, I'm doing lots of preparation 4 COLLEGE! m taking international business.. And i m confident about it.. Before this i thought of taking banking and finance but 1 of the lecturer told me dat there's a lot of CALCULATION which can really blow my head off the zone!! No way i m taking dat.. So at last i decided for international business.. WHEW!!


As a Conclusion, Hope i will get well soon enough and i hope as well dat Dis college-Utar i won't feel so lonely as the college is filled with Chinese people.. GOd help me!! Even the lecturer's are CHINESE! what is this world coming to?

But I know GOd will be there with me all the days of my Life.. :)


0 comments: